Zytarios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Constant crashes

5 posters

Go down

Constant crashes Empty Constant crashes

Post  Skie Foe SHOE Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:58 am

I as well as others might want to know the reason for these crashes and what staff is trying to do to prevent them from happening.
There are rumors floating that the crashes are a result of a mediocre server that can not handle the kind of pressure a OTserver with 250 players creates.
Is that the reason?
If then, are you planning on moving the server to a different hoster?
If you do, how much will that cost?
Will there be a need for the players to contribute with cash to make this happen.
I dont know about you guys, but i could most certainly contribute with like 2-3 dollars to avoid crashes.

Please, hand the public some information. Who knows, maybe someone playing this server has the answear to this particular problem.

ty

Skie Foe SHOE

Back to top Go down

Constant crashes Empty Re: Constant crashes

Post  Sarah Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:17 am

Yeah the crashes are now for a long time and the crashes and lag is getting worse and worse.. i atleast would like to know something about it..

If its about cash, im sure in these 170~250 constant players online even immideatly after a crash I'm sure there are enough people we dont care to hand over 1-3 euro a month just to keep it up,

so if you atleast put a thread up were we can see how much money u need for keeping the server without lag and the balance you got. im sure you will get enough money every single month again

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Constant crashes Empty Lags

Post  Captin Black Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:13 am

Sarah didnt you say you where quitting earlier today?...And ye whats with the MAJOR laags....

Captin Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:43 pm

Captin Black wrote:Sarah didnt you say you where quitting earlier today?...And ye whats with the MAJOR laags....

I Said i would, im just here for some Warring and why the fck you flame me Skie Foe Shoe asked support and i give support.

and i cant find a good server actually so i stay a bit here, next to that this thread is about crashes not about if i quit or not if u want to talk about that please start a thread for that then if you care so much about it.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Cartes Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:56 pm

Captin Black wrote:Sarah didnt you say you where quitting earlier today?...And ye whats with the MAJOR laags....

Lol why aint u helping them out right here.

I agree with Sarah, money aint a problem for lots of people out here. I wonder what the problem of causing that lag and kicks is. Are u downloading stuff on your hosting computer or are u on msn or w/e?

Just in case u wonder, yes I'm new to this forum and flame me if u want but I can't stop hating u guys for putting all the trash on this forum.

Yours truly,

Cartes
Cartes
Cartes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:00 pm

Cartes wrote:

Lol why aint u helping them out right here.

I agree with Sarah, money aint a problem for lots of people out here. I wonder what the problem of causing that lag and kicks is. Are u downloading stuff on your hosting computer or are u on msn or w/e?

Just in case u wonder, yes I'm new to this forum and flame me if u want but I can't stop hating u guys for putting all the trash on this forum.

Yours truly,

Cartes

Its hosted on a Dedicated so it doesn't care if they download, they just need to buy a better Dedicated for their increasing amount of players

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Constant crashes Empty Ignorent?

Post  Captin Black Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:07 pm

Theres no need to be ignorent and think your so much better and wow thanks for pointing out the obvious that this is about crashes.............:@

Captin Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:14 pm

Captin Black wrote:Theres no need to be ignorent and think your so much better and wow thanks for pointing out the obvious that this is about crashes.............:@

im not pointing out im better, im pointing out that u should stop flaming people on the forum

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Theodor Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:05 pm

omg, open the ot... Evil or Very Mad

Theodor

http://zytarios.com/index.php?subtopic=characters&name=Theodor%2

Back to top Go down

Post  Captin Black Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:59 pm

Erm...huh? Flamming? I don't know how that is involved here I don't see a fire do you? affraid

Captin Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:44 pm

Captin Black wrote:Erm...huh? Flamming? I don't know how that is involved here I don't see a fire do you? affraid

As first its Flaming with one M, next to that if you're such a Experienced Staff person then u should know that word.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum